Off to the races.

Today's post is an introduction to Swedish brand Nelly, most commonly spied on some of my favourite european fashion bloggers, i'm now finally delighted to be able to get my mitts on some of their fabulous offerings. Nelly is an online stockist for a variety of designer brands, but what impresses highly me is their very own shoe range. With sleek sharp offerings, similar in design to Zara, with prices under £40 - i'm seriously swooning. 



Edga (£40.95) / Edik (£29.95) Rose Gold Tips (£49.95)
Zahara-Marie (£39.95) / Jade (£49.95) 
Satchell (£39.95) / Chalki (£39.95) / Satchell Glitter (£39.95)

Clearly mint greens and nudes are my go-to flavours of colour, but Nelly really does offer some far more adventurous styles (i'm far too boring), i really do recommend having a good peak on their website to see what they have to offer. I seem to begrudge spending a fortune on heels, simply as i can never justify cost-per-wear. But with most styles at forty pounds a pop, and each style being unique and looking rather good quality on appearances, i dare say i will have to place an order to find out for myself!

Have you ever heard of Nelly before? Link me to your favourites! 


Just a quick note to say, go buy multiple copies of this months InStyle for some beautiful Nail's Inc polishes. I kick myself silly for forgetting what a bloody good read InStyle is.
Post Title : Off to the races.

Off to the races.,

Off to the races.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...