I'm just about to lose my mind, honey honey.

Speckled T-Shirt Dress - Topshop (£25.00) / White Ponte Blazer - Topshop (£40.00) / Tan Sandals - Topshop (£35.00) / Mint Statement Necklace - Forever 21 (£10.65)

I've been rather obsessed with this speckle grey t-shirt dress from Topshop, on first thoughts it looks nothing special - but for summer the possibilities are endless. I love the thought of mixing such a simple dress with a statement mint necklace to give an edge, paired with a simple jersey white tailored but casual blazer and simple tan sandals - a simple but stylish outfit. Let the bank account battering commence, and let the sun start shining! 
Post Title : I'm just about to lose my mind, honey honey.

I'm just about to lose my mind, honey honey.,

I'm just about to lose my mind, honey honey.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...