Cherry Wine


Chance - Chanel (£24.00)

Chanel's Coco Rogue Shines are my absolute favourite lipsticks ever, glossy and sheer they are very easy to wear, looking very pretty indeed. I indulged last summer whilst passing through duty free purchasing 'Evasion' a soft peachy nude and 'Chance' a light but bright baby pink, as seen above. It has fast become my favourite shade to wear out of my entire lipstick collection, its soft and delicate but adds a pinch of pink to my complexion. They aren't as long-lasting as you would desire, but they are ever so glossy so you can see why. Finding it hard to wear more pigmented lipstick as I don't think it really suits me, these glossy balms are the perfect supplement. A rather pricey one at that, but who can resist the glamour of those interlocking C's?

 

I hope you can look past my bare fresh-faced skin! Today called for a strictly garden day, choosing to re-read HP all over again whilst trying (and failing) to tan a little. I shall definitely be popping a few more Rogue Shines into my collection whilst skipping through duty free on my next holiday, though I should probably work my way through the gazillion lipstick I rarely use...

Have you ever tried the infamous Chanel Coco Rogue Shines?
Post Title : Cherry Wine

Cherry Wine,

Cherry Wine

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...