Watch Tower


Quilted Faux Fur Plether Jacket - Topshop (£58.00)

I have never owned a leather jacket, far too prim and proper for that. I'm a dedicated blazer/trench wearer, but add a little faux fur and i'll sign on the dotted line. I adore the panelled shoulders and the fact its slightly cropped. Looking forward to pairing with super girly evening dresses to give it some edge. I'm late to the party, but i'm sure as hell ready to catch up - hurry up A/W.

How do you style your leather jacket? As you may have noticed the design of this blog has had a little spruce, I hope you don't mind. City Girl's Fashion Box deserved a little tlc after three years sprouting beauty and fashion nonsense. 

Post Title : Watch Tower

Watch Tower,

Watch Tower

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...