Essie Haulin'

Luxedo, Vanity Fairest & Fancy Pants - Superdrug/Boots (£7.99)

Matthew treated me to a few Essie polishes for my birthday and in true nature I am completely smitten with the shades I picked. My love affair with Essie is continuously growing, the wide shaped brush and creamy formula is a true winner in my book. At £7.99 a pop from their high-street range, they are a slight splurge but for every now and then treat, who could say no? Being all superficial and that, the little glass bottles are such a clincher, looking all organised lined up on on my bookshelf.

Luxedo is the ultimate black purple shade, perfect the A/W season. With a glossy shine finish, the deep purple colour is offset by the black undertones casting it to look neat and primp - if not a little wicked! Vanity Fairest is a very delicate baby pink, sheer to apply but wonderfully sophisticated. Not your everyday pink, Vanity Fairest has a very subtle shimmer, not a glitter, but the slightest hint of silver shimmer that catches the light. I think its truly a beautiful polish and makes all nails look polished and preened, I would even go as far to say that this polish is probably my all-time favourite nail varnish I have ever laid my hands on!  Fancy Pants is a cool toned light brown with a hint of of grey for added kick, a cross between a beige and mink colour. It looks unique and clean on the nails, without looking too washed out or grubby like some 'griege' polishes. 

So theres a round up of my few favourite polishes of the moments, shades that you may have not heard all that much about but certainly worth noting. If you fancy treating yourself then definitley pop online to Superdrug where all Essie are currently within their 3 for 2 offer, and it would defintley be rude not to take advantage of the free delivery Superdrug are offerings. A fabulous idea could be to give one ouch each as a gift, I particularly love this idea.

What are your favourite Essie polishes?

Post Title : Essie Haulin'

Essie Haulin',

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...