Sampling of Origins

Having heard on the grapevine that Origins counters are rather generous on the sample front, I made a beeline straight to the John Lewis Oxford Street counter to see what was going down. Origins is a brand I have been mightily impressed by over the past few year, counting the Ginzing Eye-Cream and Drink Up Intensive Mask as some of my true skincare saviours. So not missing a trick, I decided to investigate.
Tucked aside the main Origins counter, lies a do-it-yourself sample service. With over sized bottles of product to choose from, a drawer full of mini tubs and an assortment of stickers - It was fair to say I was in skincare heaven. With my rather handy assistants in tow MichelleElodie and myself helped ourselves to a few little tubs of what was on offer. Including a wide range of their products, from rather pricey serums, face washes, eye creams - it's a fabulous way to suss out the Origins range without dropping serious pennies and taking a risk. Simply fill up your little tub (perfect for re-using for travel), pop a label on then drop in handy travel size box to take home. The sales assistants were surprisingly on ball - in fact they left us completely alone, happy to be on hand if we needed any other information on the product.



Of course, for research purposes (cough) I took a few more than intended, plus a few spare clean pots for my stash. So far I have been loving the Plantiscript Eye Serum of an evening and I am super chuffed I was able to stock up an extra helping of my favourite Ginzing eye cream - for free! It's also worth noting that the product samples do get switched up, so next time I visit I'm hoping I may get a chance to sample their must raved about Charcoal mask.
 If only all skincare brands were this generous, serious brownie points for Origins! I'm not sure if this service has been rolled out across all Origins counters, but definitely stay clear of the Selfridge's one, their sales assistants are certainly a force to be reckoned with (meow). In the mean time, do pop down if you get the chance for a seriously good skin-care treat!

Have you ever visited the Origins counter?
Post Title : Sampling of Origins

Sampling of Origins,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...