Next in Line.


A few weeks back I was invited to have a nosey at Next's A/W collection at their store on Oxford Street at their Bloggers Lock In. After having a good browse at their amazing shoe department, hard-core giggling at the security man secretly singing along to Beyonce and pursuing a fabulous fur coat, I decided that I was far too champagne happy to shop seriously. A few days later, gifted with a voucher I indulged in some serious knit-wear retail therapy at Next online and thought I would share my stylish and snuggly (if I say so myself) picks..

Stud Knit Look Jacket - Next (£42.00)

As soon as I saw this boucle style cardigan I couldn't resist, this long-line cardigan hangs beautifully over a plain white tee and my black skinniest jeans. Dressed up or down, its a classic statement piece that can be worn all year round. Incredibly soft to wear, the embellished studs add a certain tough edge. Adore the metallic threading too!
Angora Mix Stitch Sweater - Next (£25.00)

Being a complete sucker for anything grey toned, I snapped up this basic baby-soft jumper. With the simple stitching patten, it mixes and matches perfectly with other items in my wardrobe. My biggest sin is buying clothing to come home and finding absolutely nothing in my wardrobe to match with it. I cannot wait to pair this with a number of skirts, maybe with a navy check shirt underneath with a statement necklace. This also comes in a berry tone, that I'm currently swooning for big time!
Neppy Sweater - Next (£18.00)

The jumper is an ABSOLUTE bargain! A steal at £18, this marl neepy dark-grey jumper is unmistakably a must-have basic. Its ever so soft and very good quality indeed (not too thin), It simply had to be paired with my F21 statement necklace. What I love even more is the faux pleather patches on the arm sleeves, such a on-trend addition (as seen here).

So there you have my knit-wear extravaganza! I'm still awaiting one final jumper to be delivered, so will definitely show you in due course. With the price of good quality knitwear so pricey on the high-street these days (looking at you Topshop) It's great to find some fabulous pieces at affordable prices. 
Post Title : Next in Line.

Next in Line.,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...