I'll take care of you.

Jazzhands Glitter Peep Shoes - Topshop (£60.00)

I simply adore these little heels from Topshop, the little peep-toe and splash of gold glitter has defiantly got me falling head over heels (har har!). I really am trying to embrace daytime heels, especially whilst on my ever-ending hunt for the perfect day wedge, i'm just yet to actually find them. This past two weeks have been a blur of busyness, i was lucky enough to invited to some very exciting press days (more to come), was gifted some amazing day heels (see a theme running here much?), bought some infamous must-have beauty products i cannot wait to share with you, as well as working the life of a pr gal and of course, serving grannies in my shop life. Please bare with, and enjoy the sunshine. I'm off to have a cold beer and re-read the latest Jo Nesbo novel - thats what summers all about right? 

 Say hello, and tell me should i be completely naughty and buy these wondrous heels?
Post Title : I'll take care of you.

I'll take care of you.,

I'll take care of you.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...