Last Christmas..

Please do not judge me on the following post, but I bring to you with complete and utter Christmas spirit and festiveness: the vajazzled USB. Oh yes folks.

Photobucket

There's always that one friend or family member at Christmas we need to find a gift for that already seems to have absolutely everything. Well, this year I took matters in my own hands (literally), thought outside the box and got my craft on. Bringing the CD mixtape bang up to date, I bring to you the USB, in vajazzle style. Why you ask? The person in question happens to be my gay best friend, who seemingly owns the best part of Selfridges bag hall (Balenciaga and all), copious amounts of aftershave and male grooming products I've lumped him with over the years. He also happens to have the shittiest taste in music I've ever come across. Shaina Twain on repeat should stay firmly in 90's where she belongs, impressing me she isn't. Jam-packed full of this years chart toppers, with a few cult classics thrown in for good measure, this very sparkly USB is also super handy for keeping in his desk at work.  Coupled with the Selfridges gift card and bottle of fizz, that's one person ticked off my list.

Photobucket

So whether you need to get a last minute gift, fancy your hand at creating something more personal or saving your next holiday from awful music tastes of friends, it's time to get crafty. I ordered an 8GB USB stick from Amazon (link here!), some very swish but albeit fake diamonds (link!) and borrowed some super strong glue from a friend. Simply dotting glue over the cover and placing gems where you desire, leaving it to dry overnight, then you're ready to upload your play list. Top tip: do not use your best pair of tweezers, lesson learnt.

I thought I would just post this silly gift idea, It was easy as pie to do and really puts thought (and giggle) behind a present. Have you ever made any Christmas presents? And if I know you in real life, you dare spoil this surprise for the person in question be warned I may embark on a real make-shift vajazzle where the sun don't shine! 
Post Title : Last Christmas..

Last Christmas..,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...