All That Glitters



Marc Jacobs Watch / Swag Ring / Large Tiffany Bead / Pearl Tiffany Bead / Silver Tiffany Bead

With my penchant for statement necklaces truly growing strong over the last month (seen here), I thought I would share the true treasures of my jewellery collection, pieces I more or less wear every day. Each piece tells a sentimental tale, a gift from somebody dear. Something which I think is rather lovely.

I fell in love with the Tiffany beaded bracelets many years back, being classic and timeless; they work well alongside any outfit. Apart from these treasured pieces, I rarely wear any other bracelets. The bigger bead bracelet was a gift for my eighteenth from my friends, the pearl from my parents and the silver from Matthew. I like to switch them up and wear them in different combinations for different occasions. 


My Marc by Marc Jacobs watch was a complete indulgence for my twenty first birthday, a gift from my parents - I was in awe! It instantly adds glamour to an otherwise casual outfit, creates a masculine edge to a romantic look and of course, more importantly, it tells the time! One my prized processions and still going truly strong two years on, there's never a day I do not reach for this.


Saving best till last, my absolute favourite piece of jewellery is my rather large cocktail ring. Right up in your face sits a sparkling blue topaz cushioned between a shoulder of amethysts. Completely out of tune with my personal style of classic-romantic-neutrals, it's unique and rather brash manor has my heart stolen! Another gift from my parents, I will definitely wear this forever more. Whilst I'll admit its quite a love or hate piece, I'm quite the magpie and adore any cocktail ring. I think there's something very beautiful in inheriting/passing on fine jewellery on to others. My Grandmother has some amazing pieces, that I love to swoon over!

Photobucket

What are your most treasured pieces?
Post Title : All That Glitters

All That Glitters,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...