Burberry's Perfected Smokey Day Look

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pale Barley - Burberry (£22.50)

It remains to be said that like most beauty junkies, spending out a ridiculous amount of money on just an eye-shadow is fair play. In that case, let me introduce to you my new eyeshadow offering in the form of Pale Barley by seriously brit cool Burberry. Following my last post before Christmas, I was lucky to receive this as gift from my somewhat bewildered boyfriend. Over the last few weeks I have been able to have a good play, creating the perfect soft day-time smokey eye. A feat I didn't know was possible, without looking like I've been in ten rounds with Mike Tyson or panda-esq. Pale Barley provides a subtle sheer wash of colour on the lid without being too fussy.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The cool tone brown shadow has an ever so slight cool gold undertone, that works wonders with blue eyes as well as bringing the colour to life, not looking too heavy or flat. It's texture is buttery and the application is very easy to apply, Burberry really came out on tops with this shadow. Normally reaching for more warm bronze tone brown shades, the flirt with Pale Barley definitely paid off and I look forward to wearing this eye during the day, then smoking out more for evening. Brownie points for seriously glam packaging, not only the sleek gun-metal grey case but the iconic check print emblazoned in the shadow.

If you haven't treated yourself to Burberry cosmetic line yet, why not!
Post Title : Burberry's Perfected Smokey Day Look

Burberry's Perfected Smokey Day Look,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...