I will wait, I will wait for you.

Byellah Textured Coat with Quilted Sleeves - Missguided (£49.99)

I rather haphazardly stumbled across this rather delightful jacket by Missguided a few weeks back and quite simply, haven't been able to forget about it. With a tailored collarless body accompanied by faux leather quilted sleeves, It's truly singing to me to me in a fashion I can't ignore. Having hunted high and low for a collarless coat all past season, I never came across one that took my fancy. Add some pleather sleeves to the mix, toughen it up a bit, I'm smitten. With a simple blouse/tee, skirt or skinnies, it could be taken from day to night. The only question is cream or black? Either way, I just need a little push (and payday) to buy this beauty.

I am admittedly a Missguided virgin, but alas that could change all too soon. Have you ever shopped with them? 
Post Title : I will wait, I will wait for you.

I will wait, I will wait for you.,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...