Lover of the Light

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pearl Bib Necklace - Forever 21 (£7.40)

Falling head over heels for the statement necklace trend I have found absolute delight in styling my new bejewelled addictions to my very much loved and worn classic pieces. Perfect for completely rehauling or styling different looks, a very plain tee-shirt or jumper can instantly ooze sophistication. Taking inspiration from the very chic Olivia Palermo and Vicky at Bikinis and Passports, I have found myself drawn like a magpie to seriously sparkly embellishing jewels. My latest piece from Forever 21 is a pearl  plated bib collar, wearable with any clothing item it sits neatly adding a different spin on any garment. From my boyish check shirt below to jazzing up a simple little black dress, the opportunities are endless. I'm really starting to enjoy mixing pieces together, for a completely different look.
Photobucket
My favourite haunt for picking up statement pieces is Forever 21, it's super affordable and they have some fabulous glam offerings, Topshop on the other hand is slightly more tribal and gothic which isn't really my scene. But keep your eyes peeled for another blog post containing a few more statement pieces from a retailer a little more closer to home, if you aren't that near to F21. 

Have you tried this trend?

Post Title : Lover of the Light

Lover of the Light ,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...