Polished to Go

Photobucket
Photobucket
Seche Vite - Amazon (£5.79)

If you told me this time last year I would would waste a good nine quid on a top coat, I would have told ya to get right back on your bike and cycle on forever more. Then, like what happened, I would then go on to have a bloody good manicure by Sophie at The Illustrated Nail and coincidentally fall head over heels for that over-priced, yes, but marvellous topcoat named Seche Vite she insisted on using.

If there were one nail varnish topcoat to rule them all, it would be this bad boy. Super, super glossy, with a thick gel like coating that makes chipping no more and polish dry in under a speedy 30 seconds. Serious face and all. Oh sure we've all heard this marketing guff before, but you tell me this, pillow nails.. been there? You know the drill, you go to sleep perfectly well with nicely dry primped nails to wake up to horrific pillow crumpled nails.. the HORROR. Say goodbye to that little sweet nightmare. Seche Vite is worth every penny and I will no longer be without a bottle of this in my stash, I went a month and it was pure torture.

I dare you to go buy a bottle and not to sing your praises to me.

*you can always find it cheaper online, if you look hard enough.
Post Title : Polished to Go

Polished to Go,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...