I heard you like all the bad girls, is that true honey?


Give me 70's luxe curls any-day. Big, bouncy shiny curls scream Hollywood starlet, right from Grace Kelly's demure primped yet perfect curls to loud, over the top, Victoria Secrets worthy of supermodel Gisele. After quite swooning over red-carpet photos, it was a look i wouldn't even try attempting with relatively short hair. But since its rather slow-never-ending growth its finally achieved enough length for jumbo curling tongs. Hey presto! It was quick, easy and rather fool-proof. But alas did i achieve so?


Boots Jumbo Curling Tong - Boots (£15.99)

My dirty little secret - Boot's own jumbo curling tongs at a rather steal worthy price of £15.99. My eyes water at spending fifty quid plus on a branded curling tong, call me tight but really? If you check the details, all tongs mostly heat to the same level, so its just choosing wisely. I simply tonged large sections, then spritzed with Aussie hair spray (my all time favourite), then brushed out with my Tangle Teezer to gently break up the curls in to soft large waves. 



The tongs most certainly most be popular, as they keep selling out constantly on the Boots website. Luckily as my hair is so fine, it roughly takes me about five minutes to tong it all and the curl doesn't drop at all through out the day. If i fancy a smaller precise curl i swear by the Babyliss Curling Wand (£15.99), i've had it for the past four to five years and it is yet to fail me. 

Do you prefer curls to straightening?

Post Title : I heard you like all the bad girls, is that true honey?

I heard you like all the bad girls, is that true honey?,

I heard you like all the bad girls, is that true honey?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...