I'm not going diss you on the internet, cause my mama taught me better than that


Tweed Cropped Jacket - Topshop
Vests - Forever 21
Skinnies - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21
Bow flats - Kurt Geiger

This was my outfit for last nights fabulous rendezvous which was the infamous mass bloggers meet-up, for the launch for Rockalilly's new lipstick, ZOMG - a bright pack 'a punch fuchsia. I had the pleasure of dining with some of my favourite blogging ladies at a lovely little restaurant Vapianos just off Oxford Street, where we had the most delicious made-on-the-spot pizza (for just over six pounds people!) seriously recommend. Then we hop-footed over to the event where we swatched lipsticks, witnessed Michelle eating a good thousand cupcakes and swoon over burlesque dancer Banbury Cross, my new girl crush. I've watched Ree's Lippie venture grow over the past year and a bit and i'm seriously chuffed for her, i met her a few months back and she is an absolute delight. Did you know she used to be a teacher? Now that, ladies, is one jaw-stopping career change, from children to lipstick, pretty lipstick at that.

Quick question, did anyone find my hair tutorial major confusing in my last post? After re-reading i think i seriously baffled you with calling a section of hair Frank. 


Pssst Topshop have free delivery till midnight, i have a feeling in my waters that ASOS are about to throw out a 25% student discount tomorrow (i read this somewhere), or i have a 20% off code SPRINGDIVE - however i think that only works of you receive the magazine, spoil sports! 
Post Title : I'm not going diss you on the internet, cause my mama taught me better than that

I'm not going diss you on the internet, cause my mama taught me better than that,

I'm not going diss you on the internet, cause my mama taught me better than that

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...