Forgive me Chanel fund, for i have sinned..

This past week i finally used up my annual holiday leave at work, with a spot of CV blitzing and a lovely night away in Brighton courtesy of Matthew, i was very naughty indeed and placed a rather sneaky order on the disgustingly beautiful Mulberry site. This is what happens when you try to save, the refrain from retail therapy builds up, and you just go a little crazy, well, massively crazy.

Tamara Scarf - Mulberry (£100.00)

Armed with my savings, doubled with the excuse that since January i've only purchased a blouse, and the fact i was completely and utterly enabled by the mother, i purchased the pale pink Tamara scarf from Mulberry. I had long since had my eye on this beautiful cotton silk blend scarf, often having a good ponder in my local concession in House of Fraser (where i point out was actually priced at £260, hmm) - as soon as i saw it online at that price, i buckled. With the iconic tree print, the pastel pink scarf is ever so soft and the perfect size. And really - shoot me for saying this - but it's actually a rather good price for Mulberry. I cannot wait to pair with a blazer or trench for S/S, so dainty and pretty. And how amazing is the free S/S goody bag that came along side? It included a tote bag, stickers, postcards and my favourite, the 'Ooooh' glasses!


And then it didn't stop there, whilst on an online spree i made a few sneaky purchases on H&M which i cannot wait to share soon. Whilst i furiously beg my sorrow to the Chanel fund, i wanted to ask a small favour. Last week, for some unbeknown reason i decided to enter a competition on the Oasis Facebook page, quite frankly i have no chance in hell - but you've got to be in it to win it sweetcheeks. So if you fancy, i would be most grateful if you want vote for my look? Or even for comedy value, if you fancy a laugh at the terrible crotch shot i accidentally set as the mini-photo on the main page, take a butchers.

How glorious is this weather? Do let me know if you voted, so i can cover you in wet soppy kisses at the Bloggers Picnic.
Post Title : Forgive me Chanel fund, for i have sinned..

Forgive me Chanel fund, for i have sinned..,

Forgive me Chanel fund, for i have sinned..

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...