Love on top


Hey strangers, long time no see! After a rather busy week, i'm back with a vengeance. Well a sneaky Topshop haul. With the sudden spring of sunshine it had me in a right dither, far too cold to whip out my hardcore summer dresses, but far too warm to result to black tights and tea dresses. I set out for some light summer jumpers that i could mix and match with my chinos and skinny trousers.  



Speckle Mint Sweat - Topshop (£26.00)

Hopping on the mint bandwagon, this light oversized speckled jumper is a steal! Worn with a white vest-top underneath, it is so wearable and easy to layer. The fit is surprisingly good, with tighter arms but more oversized body it doesn't look boxy just casual. I might have to hunt this out in cream.


Cream Jumper - Topshop (£25.00)

I couldn't believe the price of this cream jumper when i spotted it, hence probably why it's no-where to be found online! Light and simple, with loose knit design on front, its perfect for summer evenings or chilly early mornings. A simple staple.


Lilac ballet pumps - Topshop (£16.00)

My favourite purchase! I've worn them non-stop since buying and they are super comfortable and easy to wear. This pastel pop of colour adds a touch of s/s to any outfit, pretty darn reasonable too. I'm going to have to go back for the mint, yellow and coral i think. 

Have you been enjoying the sunshine while it lasts? Fingers crossed for a Topshop mid-season sale people! 
Post Title : Love on top

Love on top,

Love on top

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...