Mr Blue Sky


Top - H&M / Skirt - Tesco / Ballet Shoes - Topshop / Tan - Xen Tan / Bayswater - Mulberry

On the delightfully sunny Thursday afternoon, Sarah and I made our way into central for the Next and Forever 21 press days after a spot of shopping on Oxford St (whoops, watch this space!). The Next press day was housed at Somerset House, more commonly known as the home of London Fashion Week. The courtyard was drenched in sunshine, while Sarah, Emma and I sipped a chilled beer on the balcony for what felt like hours discussing various ways of how I plan my wedding there (i kid you not). I'm going to do a separate post on the press days i attended, i just wanted to show you again the beautiful dip hem skirt from Tesco. These skirts are fast becoming a staple in my wardrobe, i'm definitely on the hunt for a tribal print one.

What adventures have you planned this weekend? I have a hot date with retail and a much needed appointment with my hair dresser tomorrow - fun! 
Post Title : Mr Blue Sky

Mr Blue Sky,

Mr Blue Sky

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...