Ska parade


 Instant Skin Tonic - Liz Earle (£12.50) / City Block Sheer - Clinique (£16.00) / GinZing Eye Cream - Origins (£21.00) / Botanics Pore Perfecting Lotion - Boots (£4.59)

My skincare routine is pretty set in stone, due to having fine tuned it to work perfectly for me. Luckily though, i have able to switch in and out new products without causing a noticeable change to the balance of my skin. On the most part my skin is normal to sightly oily in my t-zone area, i count myself rather lucky! Every morning i use the same combination of products to create a good base for make-up of which i thought i would share with you today.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - I firstly use this light toner on a cotton bud to wipe away any grime from the previous nights moisturiser. I rarely cleanse my face further than this step in the morning as it tends to dry out my face, i much prefer to use a toner to wipe away any residue to create a fresh base. The Liz Earle Skin Tonic is very refreshing to use first thing in the morning, although after finishing this sample bottle i hope to move on to try the infamous Bioderma french water-based cleanser!

Botanics Pore Perfecting Lotion - I have used countless bottles of this lotion and i cannot recommend it enough. It is exactly what it says on the tin. This very light lotion has the perfect balance of moisture without being too heavy, sinking in fast and being oil free - perfect for blemish prone skin. This little gem is seriously good stuff and i wouldn't switch this out my routine for nor love or money!

Clinique City Block Sheer - Another old favourite i've come to love and re-buy. I'm a stickler for wearing sunscreen during the day, as i believe this simple step will certainly be worth it for the future. It also acts as the perfect primer for make-up application, it sinks in super quickly and pro-longs my foundation on summer days. Although i have heard good things about Avene facial sun-creams of which i'm rather intrigued to try - any recommendations?

Orgins GinZing Eyecream - I don't particularly have dark circles under my eyes, but on those very early Monday mornings this eye cream has certainly been a saviour. A light pink cream with light reflecting properties it instantly brightens the under eye on application. I was very pleasantly surprised with the results and this is already my second re-purchase - i do love the ethos behind Origins!

What do you use every morning? Any must-have products i should try?
Post Title : Ska parade

Ska parade,

Ska parade

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...