All that glitters


Jazzhands Glitter Peep Shoes - Topshop (£60.00)

Hurrah! I threw shit to the wind and finally ordered these wondrous, absolutely fabulous, sparkly gems! You pull that smug face at the mid-heel, these babies are unbelievably comfortable and boy do they sparkle. After much swooning and deciding that these heels are in-fact 'me' in shoe form, I bit the £60 bullet and bought them. Are they highly unpractical, rather over the top in the glitter department and become rarely worn? Yes and I love them ever more being so! 

I really don't know whats gotten into me, a fiery shoe obsessive has become of me and I rather like it! I have bought these, a wedge, a sparkly flat, three pairs of New Look sale flats and a cracker of a mysterious pair of shoes I cannot wait to show you in my next post.. intriguing hmm?
Post Title : All that glitters

All that glitters,

All that glitters

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...