The Specials


Blouse - Tesco / Blazer - Topshop / Skirt - Forever 21 / Sandals - Accessorize

As you can probably tell this outfit was definitely snapped earlier in the week, on Wednesday to be precise on my office balcony. Oh to be bathed in sunshine again! Dressing office appropriate in lovely but rather sweaty London is a rather troublesome feat, especially where the underground is concerned. I snapped up this Forever 21 dip hem skirt way back in year and I had been waiting for the right time to bust it out. The dip hem is probably my must-have trends this summer, they are easy to wear without looking boring, they allow you to whip out your pins without flashing too much flesh. I paired it with a very simple but wardrobe stable cream blouse that goes with everything I own - why do I not buy more of these? Then threw on a white blazer for the freezing depths of South Eastern air con, and lets be realistic - how many days can you in the UK whip out a white blazer? Needless to say I grumpily slugged it around for the remainder of the day.

After work, that evening I met the lovely Vivianna for a quick sniff of of some delightful Diptque fragrances, then hotfooted off to a Mistair and Stageline event. I witnessed Craolyn Roper painting a very handsome John from The Lean Machine 'inside out' - as seen in the photo (fan's self). And had my first airbrushing experience with Mistair, I was intrigued to understand how you can look 'airbrushed' without looking like you had been shot in the face with a paintball gun, but a quick sprizt of blush was rather impressive, but not as fun as listening to the make-up artists tales of Brad Pitt. 


Now i'm off to a restaurant that sells only dessert (hallelujah) and I hope you have a lovely evening, few bits of ramble first:

I thought the Olympic ceremony was absofuckinglutly amazing and I now hold a soft spot for Usain Bolt. If you can be sure to pick up a copy of this months Elle as the St Tropez Gradual Fake Tan is mindblowingly good. Topshop has free delivery this weekend, and I for one certainly have these in my basket, this and this. Forgoing the holiday diet this week has all been about the Eat Raspberry Ripple drinks, Starbucks frappes are so dated. And AMEN to working at home during the Olympics! 

How was your week?

Post Title : The Specials

The Specials,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...