As We Enter


Hello there, I thought I would fill you in on a little life update. You followed my journey through university, but since graduating you haven't really heard much since - apart from my usual ramblings that is. This time last year I had just received my First Class Honours degree with a new found freedom to hunt out the perfect career. Where am I now? Exactly the same place. As some of you may know I have been lucky enough to work part-time in beauty pr, where I have garnered amazing experience and good grasp of the PR world, not to mention amazing hair product samples. But the hunt for real full-time career is still very much a work in progress. I have actually been offered two jobs, but turned them down due to a niggly bad gut-feeling. But you know what? That's okay because you should love what you do, not just for the sake of it. Some people are still at odds at why people bother going to university, especially so with the disgustingly high fees, but its not just a meal ticket to an easy job, it's actually a very worthwhile experience and I actually really enjoyed studying my subject - I miss it! Of course it's not for everyone, that's cool - but would I do it again, yes. So in the words of Lord Sugar, the search for the next job role continues..

Having you recently graduated and finding it hard to track down a job role? I know its very disheartening but everything always happens for a reason, and sometimes it literally depends on what sector you want to work for. Tell me your story! 

On a completely unrelated note, i'm currently LOVING Nas ft Damien Marley for my running playlist - go! 
Post Title : As We Enter

As We Enter,

As We Enter

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...