Daughters

Say hello to my newest absolute guilty pleasure: my brand spankin' new pink retro Nike Dunks - hand on heart, I love them. Not quite in tune with my usual style, but there's just something about this retro style I'm frankly obsessed with. Granted I haven't got the fashion guts to wear these out, but when it comes to my new fitness regime in a bid for the perf holiday body, I'm tearing up my village in these pink badboys. My fourteen year old self is still distraught that my baby blue dunks got thrown out, but I spotted in these in a well-known but shan't be mentioned sport shop (i'm a fashion blogger people). I threw shit to the wind and snapped them up. Should you visit my ends any time soon, look out for the very glowing (read sweaty) runner (jogger) repping these bright pink dunks to this tune - you've been warned.. Any excuse or motivation to get fit.

There is method in my madness people: dunks + Fake Tan = Giselle right?


Next up on my list are the Liberty London Nike collab, if you fancy following in my footsteps then be sure to check out the Nike shop on Oxford Street (very impressive) and don't forget if your tootsies come in under size 5/5.5 you can bust into the Jnr range, Jnr prices! 

What do you think? Be kind.
Post Title : Daughters

Daughters,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...