Bargain O'Clock

Today I am hi-jacking my usual post (keep yours eye's peeled tomorrow for some candle goodness) for some need-to-show bargains I whipped up in New Look yesterday in my lunch break. Over the last two months I have been spending my money else where rather than on clothes, deciding that once I buy something I really do wear it for a week and purchase something else - something I think we are all too a little guilty of? Trying to actually mix up and wear my 'old' but perfectly good pieces rather than going on a mad A/W shopping rampage. That's not however not to say I haven't had pangs of 'oh em gee, take me to Topshop now,' I received quite a few clothing items for my birthday (which I hope to show soon) and multiple gift cards just sitting in my jar asking to be spent. But alas, I completely crippled when I saw these bargains, who really wants to wear last season shoes?


Red Slipper Shoes (£10.99) (link!) / Black Pointed Slipper (£10.99) (link!)

I couldn't resist picking up a black and burgundy pairs of smoking slippers, they are the perfect addition to the A/W season, and for that price too I really couldn't complain. Seriously cool and a bit weird if I'm honest, I cannot wait to pair these with an assortment of outfits.

Ballet Pumps - New Look (£2.99) (link!)

Ballet pumps are my staple all year around, come summer or winter they are my preference of shoe choice. Of course I love a good sandal or boot, but all in moderation ladies. Having previously stocked up for summer on the New Look pumps, delighted to see at an already bargainous price of £7.99, I literally did a little scream and punched the air when I saw these beauties were on a save £5 promotion - thus being £2.99 per pair!

So there you have it, five pairs of shoes for thirty quid - I love it when a spending ban goes to pan. It would be rude not too! 

In other random news:

Ditching X Factor/Strictly nonsense this year, I flicked over and have been enjoying The Thick Of It, I can't say I understand politics that well, but The Thick Of It is absolutely hilarious and I seriously recommend it on catch up iPlayer. As do for Hunted, the new BBC wanna be Spooks thriller, you'll need nerves of steel and remember to look away with the blank-faced man inject peoples eyeballs, but other than that, its fabulous tv drama.

Trying to find a new pair of glasses, as I really am going blinder than a bat in my current pair. Having been trying out these Ray Ban out-there pair, thoughts?

Awkward moment of the week, the lovely man fixing the back of my Marc Jacobs watch after accidentally dropping it in a rush (insert sheer panic manic facial expression), queue him asking me to make a donation into charity tin, finding I have no change in said purse and only finding odd bits of holiday money. I smiled gracefully, popped in 34 cents and am now waiting for karma to whoop my ass.

Well that's my exciting week in a nutshell, how about you?  

Post Title : Bargain O'Clock

Bargain O'Clock,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...