Sparkling

Popping into Boots on my lunch break proved fatale, instead of purchasing a pair of eyelashes like I intended I also happened to make good use of the three for two promotion running over cosmetics, whoops. Not that I technically need anything but once the Revlon varnish caught my eye, I was completely and utterly entirely sucked in.



Nail Varnish in Sparkling - Revlon (£6.45) / Eye Quad in Coral Dream - Maybelline (£7.19) / Lasting Perfection Concealer - Collection (£4.19)

I highly rate Revlon polishes for not only their formula but their bang-on-trend colours they produce each season. This pink glitter polish aptly named Sparkling is a medley of different sized glitters. I cannot wait to team this with a number of nude and pink polishes, especially worn on an accent nail. I always love to cheat with a glitter polish, they always beat other polishes in longevity and rarely chip, lazy and pretty.

Everyone and their gran seem to fallen head over heels for the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, wondering what all the fuss was about I can definitely see the hype. This cheap as chips concealer is borderline war paint, in a good way, no so good way for any flaws or under-eye circles. Its creamy, easy to blend and stays true to it's name of long-lasting. What a high-street gem.

I never usually purchased highstreet eyeshadows, I'm definitely snobby that way. My first thoughts that spring to mind are chalky puffs of powder, but this Maybelline Quad throws that quip out if the window. Coral Dreams includes the most beautiful champagnes, burnt corals and a dark warm brown, perfect for an evening eye. It blends wonderfully, fool proof for achieving a great look. Bargain.

So there was my little splurge. Any other drug store products you recommend? I did purchase the Revlon Lip butters eons ago, but can't quite say they are my cup of tea.
Post Title : Sparkling

Sparkling,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...